The Best Rodent Control Solution For Your Bedford Property
November 15, 2022
Rodent control doesn’t need to be a complicated or confusing process for Bedford residents. Bedford pest control professionals can help you quickly get rid of rodents and avoid all the problems that these unwanted invaders bring.
The Kinds Of Rodents That Invade Bedford Properties
Bedford is home to many different types of rodents, all of which can cause severe problems for your property. The most common rodents you may see invading Bedford homes or businesses are the Norway rat, roof rat, house mouse, deer mouse, and shrew.
Any rodents may invade interior and exterior areas, quickly becoming a widespread and dangerous issue. If you need help correctly identifying the rodent species on your property, contact SureShot Pest Control as soon as possible.
Why You Don't Want Rodents Hanging Around Your Property
All rodents are dangerous to host around your property, and the longer an infestation of rodents persists, the more problems you will end up with over time. Rodents are well-known carriers of diseases, some of which can be deadly. As they invade your home, rodents will run across surfaces, hide in food storage areas, and the spaces between walls or around utility areas. Each place they touch is then contaminated with bacteria and pathogens, increasing your chances of acquiring illnesses such as the plague, hantavirus, leptospirosis, salmonella, or tularemia, among many others.
Rodents are also incredibly destructive and are constantly gnawing or chewing. Once they invade your property, they will chew on everything they come across, destroying wood, plumbing or electrical lines, brick, cinder block, and food packaging. They will also soil areas of your property with their feces and urine, which can often become airborne, spreading disease around interior areas.
The best way to avoid these serious issues is to invest in effective rodent control provided by SureShot Pest Control.
How To Make Your Property Less Inviting To Rodents
Implementing rodent prevention steps is a great way to deter infestations of this pest and make your property less inviting. You can follow these expert tips to keep rodents away:
- Seal any potential rodent entry points around your property to keep this pest out; popular rodent invasion spots include cracks and holes around doors, windows, the roof, and the foundation of your property.
- Keep tight-fitting lids on outdoor trash cans to prevent scavenging, and seal all trash bags tightly.
- Never leave out dirty dishes, leftover food, or food and drink spills around your property, as these aromas attract rodents.
- Clear outdoor areas of debris, wood piles, overhanging tree branches, and long grasses to reduce rodent harborage areas.
- Address moisture issues, as pools of excess water, can often attract thirsty rodents.
- Utilize airtight hard plastic containers in food storage areas to stop rodents from easily chewing into stored foods and packaging.
SureShot Pest Control can help you with more advice on preventing and defeating infestations of rodents around your property.
The Key To Total Rodent Control For Your Property
Total rodent control for your Bedford property can seem overwhelming, but as long as you rely on SureShot Pest Control, you won't need to worry. Our team will evaluate your property for rodent problem areas and entry points before we partner with you to craft treatment plans that eliminate infestations of this pest. With our help, you can defeat rodents in no time and reclaim your property from this dangerous, destructive pest.
Contact us today to learn more or get started.
Contact SureShot Pest Control Today!(888) 221-2269
Get started with fast and effective pest control services in Indiana and Michigan.